Casual Biker Chic

biker jacket, ralph lauren, primark, mango jeans, Uggs, chestnut cargo retro
Off-the-street leather biker jacket, Ralph lauren Shirt, Grey Primark Basic, Black Mango Skinnies, Chestnust Cargo Retro Uggs


Its middle of winter in India! And its not that cold. So for a nice evening out at a friends house I decided to be casual chic. I've got all my base colours there. A grey basic full-sleeves tee from Primark, black skinnies from Mango and my brand-new (!!) Retro Cargo Uggs! Over the grey tee I'm wearing a classic shirt from Ralph Lauren buttoned mid-way and a vintage short-crop biker/rocker leather jacket which I picked up at a street market in Florence. I've pulled the jacket sleeves up and folded the shirt over the sleeves and the grey basic sleeves half -way over the folded shirt sleeve. The grey-basic is my fav coz it gives just enough contrast to break the dark monotony of the jeans and the shirt and jacket.The second contrast is the pair of chestnut Uggs. They give balance to the over-all dark tone. Who says you can't pair black with brown!

Ooh I think the Rouge Large Le Pliage Longchamp would have gone amazingly with this combination for a casual day chic!

P.S.: Kindly disregard the quality of the picture. This is right before I threw everything off for bed.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics