Now Playing: Blogger Playlist




Time for an IFB Project! Project #24: Blogger Playlist. Also, don't forget to check out my holiday gift guide for music fans below! (Hint: Its got something to do with the first two photos)

Coming back to the project, I basically get to share with you what I'm listening to, on (perpetual) loop. I'd think twice before I put it all out. Why? Because. I'd like to have left it at that, but they say your playlist says a lot about your personality.

Oh well. 

My playlist usually has pumped up music which keeps me in a happy and active mood at all times (very important!). Occasionally though, you'll find some soul music there, like Adele's stuff that has some great melodies. 

There was a time when I was an alternative-rock-crazy person back in school and still revisit it sometimes. But mostly, I'm dancing to the tunes of 'partay' music! I call my playlist (on my Phone) ...Summer 2011... sigh... memories. 

Okay. I digress. Again. Back to the playlist - Argh! .. huff huff.. here goes:

WordPress plugin

As I mentioned above, here is my version of a holiday gift guide (partial though) ... for music lubbers! 




Enjoy reading! 

3 comments:

  1. Love your playlist. Foster the People are fantastic and I recommend seeing them in concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hilary :) .. I'll definitely keep a look out for if and when they come to India :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fire in the rain one of my favorite song!
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics