Sneak Peek into *Project: Bachelor Pad*


 Hello lovely people! 

I'm sorry about such a long wait, but as you know, setting up a home is a long drawn and tedious process. A lot of the work had to be shelved until The Passi was free to do some heavy lifting (as you can see below). He's a really busy man, doing really good work. So, I guess we can give him a pass. And as I can't really hire any one to do the heavy lifting for me, I guess he will have to suffice. But, I was pleasantly surprised that he has a great eye for symmetry and that's our OCD, together. 

The apartment is still unfinished. So, you might have to wait slightly longer for the final reveal, ie, until its all done. But I will bring you some sneak peaks over the next two weeks. 

There's a slight clarification I must also make at this point. I call this a bachelor pad mostly because I'm not going to be living here with The Passi. I'm still jobless. And will probably keep making regular trips between Fargo and New Delhi until I find one. 

Also, The Passi has a roommate and I have to be mindful of her things while setting up. So, I'll keep referring to her things on the way and how we have incorporated them in our style to set up. I say incorporated, because she has been really kind to let us take the reigns on the setting up process. Thank you Tara!

I'm on a tight budget which I'm about to reach, so some things may have to be cut down, and The Passi will fill them in on his own terms - read: bar stools - more on that later. I have some venting to do on that bit.  

So here's a list of things that we still need to get/do:

1) Rug for living room

2) Rug for bedroom

3) Complete DIY decor projects

4) Cushions/cushion covers

5) Lamp shade

6) Storage for Nerf Guns. Yes. I know. I said that too.


{The Passi and all the heavy lifting}

Photo Credits and Copyright: All photos have been taken by Gayatri Kumar and belong to Look who's Wearing (LwW)

Have Something to Say?

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics