Memories from England II


{Mum and Dad in front of the Cutty Sark in London}

My final set of favorite photos! There are still loads more, but the one's I have put up symbolise the best and most memorable moments, conversations and stories of the trip. The one's that made me happy. Enjoy ~


{We're back. Queen's College, Oxford}


{Conversations and reasonably priced ales at the Oxford Union}


{Cream Tea at the First Coffee House in England}


{Sugar Drop}


{Mallards atop The Turf Tavern Pub in Oxford}


{Enjoying Bizarre Bath}

...

Photo Credits and Copyright: All photos have been taken by Gayatri Kumar and belong to Look who's Wearing (LwW)

4 comments:

  1. Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    Agen S Lutena Jakarta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for visiting the blog! I hope you've had a good time perusing. I'm also happy to answer any questions any time :)

    I'm on the blogger platform and customized my blog according to my preferences over time. It takes a lot of blood, sweat and tears (and CSS knowledge) to get your blog to look the way you want it. I would recommend you pick a platform you're comfortable with and explore the web for tweaks you want to make and which is the easiest way to do it.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!!!
    Thanks for sharing....
    good pics
    http://wooltesting.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics