Birthdays



{Dad and Mom}


{Opening presents}

This weekend is the best weekend of this year! Its my parents' birthdays. Yes. Parents'. 

It was my Dad's birthday yesterday and my Mom's birthday today. Great coincidence huh? Its really special (and convenient, if I may say so). Moving from one birthday to the next at midnight is the most fun ever. We get to have a cake, both get to cut it together. If we are at dinner on Dad's birthday, we keep celebrating Mom's past midnight. Best excuse to carry on a party even longer! This year its a weekend which is even more special, because we can celebrate the whole weekend, which is exactly what we plan on doing.

And which is why I don't have a Foodie Friday post today. I've been too caught up in the Birthdays and surprises to do much else!

I won't also reveal much else because the Birthday Weekend is still on and my parents read my blog! Wouldn't want to give anything away, now would I? 

*Happy Birthday Mom and Dad! Love you!*

Have a lovely weekend everyone!  


Photo Credits and Copyright: All photos have been taken by Gayatri Kumar and belong to Look who's Wearing (LwW)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics