Hooked

Vintage hooks are great. They're good for hanging keys, pajamas behind the bathroom door and for decoration. I also use them to hold some jewelry and hats as well. 








Jewelry Hooks

I have a lovely jewelry box, but there are always certain pieces that you wear daily and others occasionally. So I took my favorite pieces and hung them on the hooks I've put next to the bathroom door and opposite the mirror. That way, its easy for me to either quickly pair them with the outfit or just hang them back and rush off. This way they don't tangle either (a problem I've had only when I have to rush!). 




Hat Racks

At first, I put the hooks up together as a part of a collection. While setting up my closet, I realized I didn't have a place to keep my hats. Not like I own too many, but I needed the shelf space in the closet for other things. So I decided to convert one of the longer hooks to a hat rack next to the mirror. 



Photo Credits and Copyright: All photos have been taken by Gayatri Kumar and belong to Look who's Wearing (LwW)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics