Valentine's Day Wishlist

sugar, heart, pink, coffee, cookie, mug, white coffee mug, valentine, valentine's day

valentine, valentine's day, banana, do it yourself, yellow, sticker, cute

heart, cake, heart cake, tutorial, recipe, valentine, valentine's day























Valentine's Day is here! Just a few of my favourite things for Valentine's Day. They're great ideas for your loved ones, something that will make them smile. For all the singles and those away from their loved ones, its just something to pamper yourselves with! Happy Valentine's Day!

Picture #1: The setting and colours are my favourite (pink and turquoise!). Though what I really want is the little bunch of pink peonies sitting pretty on the left of the setting. For more ideas see the decor ideas by Lonnymag.com here. Since it isn't the season for Peonies yet, one can buy faux peonies, which look stunning as well and you can buy them online at Johnlewis.com or at their many stores.

Picture #2: The second item on my wishlist are these yummy and pretty sugar cookies by iambaker, using this recipe. Perfect for a V day morning surprise! There is a tutorial as well and lots of decoration ideas for the sugar cookies!

Picture #3: DIY Valentine stickers by Twig and Thistle! You can download the stickers here and cut out the stickers from the sheet that you just downloaded and stick em on different fruits. Another cutesy morning surprise for your valentine! There are cut-outs for bananas, oranges, apples, pears and even a general one for everything else! My favourite is the sticker for the berries that says, "I love you, Berry Berry much" (I'm a sucker for mushy right now!). I know someone's getting ideas right about now!

Picture #4: Heart cake! More than have someone make it for me, I am dying to try out this cake! This cake is by iambaker as well! The recipe and tutorial (very easy! I couldn't believe it!) is here. A fun cake to try out and surprise your special someone with!

Have a lovely Valentine Monday!

x G

P.S.: I know a promised a Scarf Post for this week but my Camera is acting funny, I need to buy a new mem card. As soon as I do that, I will present to you my scarf related post! 

11 comments:

  1. Yes, to the cake abovr. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.

    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - those stickers are way too cute. And the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) Im glad you liked it! I absolutely love the stickers! great pick-me-ups! I hope you try the cake sometime soon - its incredibly easy and the recipe and tutorial are on the post! :)

    x G

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I actually had that heart cookie maker form in my head (for the up) yesterday... I'm thinking I might go back to get it! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the inspiration!
    i'll be coming back to your blog for sure!
    come visit COSMICaroline and see behind the scenes at the Nashville Anthropologie event!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the banana sticker!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, so pretty! That cake looks delicious, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Gaby, CMA and Sofi! Im glad you liked it! It was truly an inspiration for me :)

    xx G

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey dear, thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Awww..the heart cake is cute and looks delicious!!!

    Following your blog now :)

    Cheers,
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics