LwW Loves: Oversize Gold Watch



LwW Loves: Oversized Gold Watch! I've been waiting for a bit to do this post and then I just forgot about it. My friend and I were getting our watches around the same time, but her's got lost in transit and I could not bring myself to put this up. 

Until. 

My friend got her watch! *throws confetti* 

Well, its definitely doing the trends. But it looks a-mazing. Try out a good size for yourself. Men's watches may be too big, but most of 'em have come out with dials that look comfortable on a woman's wrist. I wear a Guess Gold Crystal Dial watch. Though I am also loving Michael Kors Golden Oversize Runway watch!

Check out more of this trend:

At Cupcakes and Cashmere.

At Atlantic-Pacific.

On Victoria Beckham.

and on Pinterest!


Photo Credits and Copyright: All photos have been taken by Gayatri Kumar and belong to Look who's Wearing (LwW)

Have Something to Say?

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics