Winter Trends



Going out today? Its breezy and sunny and beautiful winter Delhi! What would you wear on a day like this? The look of the day is chic and perfect for a day out about town. 

On a day like today pair a nice pair of black skinnies (my ultimate basic! check out Casual Biker Chic for another look with the basic black skinny) with a delicate white, off-white or cream lace top and a short crop black blazer (I prefer to pull up or fold my blazer sleeves). Contrast the black in this look with nude pumps or nude ballerina flats (for the non-heelers) and a small size nude bag with a long chain or a cross-body bag. For other accessories, add a nice white strap watch and give yourself some bling. To make it more wintery and protect yourself from the Delhi-winter breeze add a chocolate brown scarf around the neck to balance the black and the nude in this look. Its important that makeup be light and stick to nude and skin tones. I absolutely covet my Lancome L'Absolu Creme De Brilliance in Exotic Orchid which I gloss up with the Lancome Juicy Tube

Hope you all have a lovely day! 

Have Something to Say?

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics