The Week That Was

{Hot Cup of Cocoa}

New trick. At the end of every work week, review the week and see what makes you happy, what tasks you've completed and what tasks need completion. It helps reviewing your efficiency (or inefficiency) and improving it. It'll also make you happy and more content. 

Its been a nice relaxed week for me. I spent some time moving things around, pampering myself with hot Cocoa and digging up old memories. I am looking forward to seeing my Dad tomorrow, who comes bearing gifts! Also, setting up a few projects for the coming week:

- Get a haircut and bangs
- Faster and more laps at the pool
- Convince mom and dad to let me adopt the cutest pups you've ever seen (Unless you'd like to adopt one - contact me if you do!)

Enjoy your weekend! 

{Fluff is the Stuff, this Winter}
{Re-discovering Old Memories}

Photo Credits and Copyright: All photos have been taken by Gayatri Kumar and belong to Look who's Wearing (LwW)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely idea :-) I'll try to implement (and keep the sanity).

    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics