Best Foot Forward


A little early in my calendar, but I'm so excited! Because, I would like to present to you...drumroll, please! 

*cricket chirps* 

Ahem. Yes, I present to you my link round-up for 2011 and IFB Project #26. Initially, I thought I'd bring in the LwW Birthday by rounding up the links I am most proud of from its first year. However, like myself, the Bloggy Birthday is very close to the start of the year. And, if you've known me a while, you're probably tired of listening to me recite one of the most famous couplets (a Hindi proverb now) by Kabir (translated by me as I currently don't have access to Authors like Bly or Tagore):

'Do today, that you would rather do tomorrow, and do now, that you would do today; 
Who knows what uncertain event may take place, and you may never get your way'

Right. The Best of 2011:

  1. An Oxon Room
    My room and how it did it up while at Oxford for my Masters.
  2. Budget Room Makeover 2011
    My room at home (Delhi) and how I fixed it up on a shoe-string budget.
  3. Fitness Regime
    My daily swimming routine and essential do's and don'ts.
  4. Fashion's Night Out 2011: India
    One of the most popular events around the world.
  5. London Fashion Weekend (and in case you liked that, there is Part II and III as well)
    Need I say more?
  6. The Week That Was
    Snippets from the previous week.
  7. LwW Loves: Ikkat Notebook
    My current 'To Do' notebook and other Ikkat treasures.
  8. Fashion for a Cause: Pinktober
    A Fashion show held by the Cancer Society of India for survivors, winners and supporters of the cause against breast cancer.
  9. Brow Tutorial
    Your guide to well-groomed eye-brows.
  10. Foodie Fridays: Breakfast in London
    Reviews of some great breakfast places in London.
Hope you enjoyed the round-up! 

Photo Credits and Copyright: All photos have been taken by Gayatri Kumar and belong to Look who's Wearing (LwW)

Have Something to Say?

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics