LwW Loves: The Koolaburra

Kate Hudson, Koolaburra, UGG







Ashley Tisdale, Koolaburra, UGG



LwW is loving the Koolaburra boots! Watch out UGGs, you have some serious competition. 

Although they look similar (the Koolaburras are easily mistakable as UGGs to the untrained eye) the Koolaburras are sassy yet casual, edgy and very symmetrical. They dare to go beyond the regular UGG and are not for the faint of heart.

My favorites include the Haley, Savannity, the Taylor and the Sadie Studded Buckle Boot (no longer available!). When I say they're not for the faint of heart, I meant be prepared to shell out $300+ on a pair of boots. That's a little steep considering you can get a sturdy pair of UGGs for half of that. But like I said, Koolaburras are the next UGGs and are taking the scene by storm. If you're a GILT member make sure you check out the Koolaburra sale for what's left! ($119+)

On a side note, LwW is also loving Kate Hudson rock the red pants!

*Sigh* 

3 comments:

  1. I have never really been a fan of UGG boots, but wow! These fringed boots are actually really pretty!
    I am your newest follower! I love your blog, and I love seeing fellow desi fashion bloggers on here too!

    -- www.theeasternpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggs are not my cup of tea...However those fringes are cool !!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics