LwW Loves: Red Rose Handbag

Hello!

I finally decided to bring LwW Loves to my blog. Well, not really.

I made the decision a while ago, but I finally decided to implement it now. For some, it might seem repetitive. But, it must be done. So here you have it! First LwW Loves on LwW! Hee.

LwW Loves: Red Rose Handbag by Great Plains

red, rose, handbag, clutch, part, Great Plains, London

Photo Credits and Copyright: secretsales.com

Its a pretty way to brighten up any outfit and go from day to night just by adding this bag. Its small enough to fit into a bigger 'day' handbag and big enough to fit all your necessities - small camera, phone, card holder, money, lipgloss and keys! 

Since its red, it goes with all colors as well. I like pairing this with a black dress and grey boyfriend blazer for a night out. Its chain is long/short enough for it to comfily sit on your shoulder while you dance. Very functional, convenient and pretty! 

Wait till you see this paired up in the next LwW Loves! You can see more LwW Loves here

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics