Minty Fresh

Hello! What do you do on a rainy day when you're locked inside?

Well, I painted my nails and baked. The results of my baking will be up shortly... on Friday. If you haven't already caught on from my FB post... well maybe you can expect something to do with food. On Fridays.

Anyway! Coming back to nail paint. I know its almost fall in many places of the world. In India though, its hot. No, not warm... Hot. There's still quite a bit of summer left and to remain cool and calm one needs some minty freshness once in a while. So I thought, if I'm outside and I'm feeling warm, may as well pretend to feel minty, cool and fresh. Or at least portray.

Confession: I really wanted to write about how amazing the Model's Own Primer is, because it really is... amazing. But then I didn't want to write an entire post on Primer. Blech.

So here goes, one of the yummiest colors this summer, very reliable nail paint and an amazing primer. Keep reading. There's more below!




Photo Credits and Copyright: All photos have been taken by Gayatri Kumar and belong to Look who's Wearing (LwW)

The Rimmel Pro enamel is pretty good. It has a wide brush and application is very simple. Its no Chanel but it works. In fact, I find this lasts longer than Chanel enamels. Its meant to stay-on up to 10 days. I've got on 500 Peppermint.

For the base and top coat I've got Model's Own 3-in-1 Base Coat, Top Coat and Gloss. It really helps the nail polish stick on, even the flimsy ones. Thus, its amazing, as I've been repeating myself so much.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. That color is soooo cool :)

    Try to do French manicure, using that color as a base and then paint the tip like purple. it will look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I look forward to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Web Analytics